Last updated on May 19, 2016 15:53 by Charlotte R
Processing a Direct Debit, manually.
A step-by-step guide to manually processing a Direct Debit.
- Sign into your Directli Account.
- Click onto the ‘Process Invoice/Bill’ tab.
- From the drop down boxes, filter by 'Invoice Date’ or ‘Due Date’ and also the dates to and from.
- NB. You can choose to leave the filter set to 'All' however, this option will ignore any 'date filtering' and bring up all authorised invoices.
- Click ‘Get Invoices’
- NB. This page may take a while to reload, especially if you have lots of invoices or, searching over a long period of time.
- Look through the invoice list, and make sure the invoice(s) you wish to process are shown, there should now be a tick bow in next column. If there is no tick box please refer to support page 'No Mandate Found' or 'In Scheduler'.
- You must un-tick any invoices you do not want processing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Import’
- NB. Any payments processed this way are done so with immediate effect and sent to GoCardless straight away.
- Wait for the page to finish loading and make sure that each invoice that has been imported has a green tick in the ‘process payment column’
-NB. Do not close this page until all payments have finished processing.
- No further action is required, close the page.
Once an invoice is marked as 'Paid' on your Xero account, it will not show again on the Process/Invoice page.